What we do
We regulate our qualifications to reflect standardised awards in all industry sectors
We use a set of criteria to make sure that all courses we approve are of the highest quality
We award qualifying courses with a unique reference code to prove their validation by IVCAS
Validate a Course
How to locate the IVCAS ID code for your course
- Visit the course providers website and locate your course
- Find the IVCAS seal of approval on the page. In the bottom right corner of the seal there will be a unique code in yellow text - like this:
- Copy the code and enter it in to the search box on this page
Courses that are IVCAS approved have been fully assessed and met the minimum criteria as set down by IVCAS for online and vocational courses. By taking an IVCAS approved course you can be assured that:
- The course has been assessed by an IVCAS lecturer or course professional to ensure it is of the highest quality.
- The course offers significant benefit to the end user and enhances the end users career prospects
- The course is compatible with all commonly used devices including Smartphone’s and tablets
- The course provider offers first line support and that they have systems in place that enables them to respond to all enquiries within 24 hours.
- The course provider has made every effort to keep the course content up-to-date and factually correct.